Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Showers

So we've had a lot of rain this last week, which means the motivation to do...well anything, is at an all time low.  I did have one day of productivity tho, so I started cutting fabric for the large bed quilt I mentioned last post.  Here are a few pictures of the fabric we've picked.  These swatches are all French General.

In-between Easter and working on cutting this fabric, I pieced another top that will be for sale at CozyCrafts in good time.  It's a unisex baby quilt, with a mixed assortment of cotton, flannel, and eventually Minky fabrics.  As I was piecing the squares I found this lovely note from my Mother who saw the squares as I had them up on my display board.  Isn't she great?!






Finally, I bought this pattern from Loft Creations, who does a lovely blog on quilting, food stuffs, and her cute dog Abby.  I've got the fabric picked out and now just need the motivation to put it together!  It's planning to be a new gym bag--perhaps a new bag will spur more motivation to get there?  One can only hope, and if not, well I can always use another bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment