Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Just a quickie!



Just a quickie right now. Lots of stuff I would like to post about, I can't until they are given to their new owners! My sewing area's been cleaned...somewhat. Still a work in progress I'd say.   Pictures above are some piles of fabric that I'm trying to decide on for a friend. She's asked for an iPod cover/band for her to take to the gym. The only trouble is picking fabric to match her personality from 'my' stash. 


Other things I'm working on is the Shot Cotton fabric challenge from the Modern Quilt Guild Milwaukee. My color to work with is in the far right bottom corner of the above picture-Blueberry. I'm pretty happy with my challenge fabric; we'll see if that still applies when I'm quilting this.  More to come in the next few weeks, and as an end note---go to the Wisconsin State Fair!!! Mission accomplished! 



No comments:

Post a Comment