Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weekend Warrior? I think not...

  Well,  I've been uncharacteristically productive this week.  This was meant to be a week for vacation, but that was canceled.  However, I had planned to run around Milwaukee and see some sites.  Silly little me, that definitely didn't happen after I participated in the Whitewater Alumni Tennis Tournament.  Had a great time there until 2 hours in when I twisted my knee.  Now, I have chronically bad knees, however I've never ruined them quite like this.  Inflamed--a given.  Range of motion disrupted--uncharted territory. So, needless to say, I have spent the last four days cooped up in my house, icing, elevating, and popping Ibuprofen.  So, here's the results of my captivity.  I'll be visiting my favorite family in Des Moines this Friday and bringing gifts for the cutest little lady there! 

 

 


I also finished another quilt that will be for sale on my Etsy site, CozyCrafts, so check it out!   


                     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment